Machinery Modifications / Updates
DescriptionMost machinery needs to be modified/updated throughout its life time for different reasons such as:
- Change of product, type or model in the production line.
- To increase the production capacity and/or profitability of the machine.
- To gain in safety and/or reliability.
Next we carry out the mechanical, electrical and pneumatic engineering, off-line programming, installation and start-up, until the stipulated cycle time and the desired product quality are achieved.
SpecificationsThe modifications are based on the following Directives and standards:
- 2006/42/EC Machinery Directive.
- 2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive.
- Harmonised Standards for compliance with the Directives.
ExamplesExamples are shown below:
Scope of the serviceModifying machinery comprises:
- Risk assessment of the changes, calculation of the PL or SIL of the new safety functions, mechanical, electrical and pneumatic engineering, PLC and equipment programming, installation and start-up.
DocumentationThe following is delivered with each modification:
Engineering and safety studies in PDF format.
(In Spanish. Other languages on demand.)