Machinery Update According to Royal Decree 1215
DescriptionMachines commissioned before 1995 must be updated and conform to Royal Decree 1215/97.
At i9s we examine the current state of your machinery, including aspects such as the electrical equipment, safety protections, maintenance, documentation, etc., and we generate non-conformity files so that the end customer can update them or if they prefer, i9s can make these updates.
SpecificationsThe updates are based on the following Royal Decrees and specifications:
- Royal Decree 1215/1997, of 18th July establishing minimum safety requirements for use of work equipment by workers.
- Royal Decree 2177/2004, of 12th November, amending Royal Decree 1215/1997, of 18th July, laying down minimum safety and health requirements for the use by workers of work equipment during temporary work at height.
- TECHNICAL GUIDE For the assessment and prevention of risks related to the use of work equipment.
ExamplesExamples are shown below:
Scope of the serviceMachinery updates can comprise the following sections: 1, 2 or the combination of 1 + 2.
- Inspection of the machinery and preparation of the Non-Conformity files so that they can be updated by any party.
- Update of the machinery according to i9s' or the end customer's Non-conformity files.
he following is delivered with each adjustment:
- Safety Engineering in PDF format.
- A list of possible Non-Conformities found.
(In Spanish. Other languages on demand.)