Study and Preparation of the Safety Layout
DescriptionA safety layout must be prepared in order to graphically show both the potential hazards and the preventive measures indicated in the risk assessment. In this way, this document can be used, for example: to be validated by the end customer, by other affected departments, etc.
The following standards are taken into account in preparing the safety layout:
- EN ISO 12100 Safety of machinery. General principles for design. Risk assessment and risk reduction.
- EN 349+A1 Minimum gaps to avoid crushing of parts of the human body.
- EN ISO 13857 Safety of machinery. Safety distances to prevent hazard zones being reached by upper and lower limbs.
- EN ISO 13855 Positioning of safeguards with respect to the approach speeds of parts of the human body.
ExamplesExamples of the safety layout are shown below:
The documentation can be delivered:
- In PDF digital format.
- In Spanish. Other languages on demand.