Safety Function Calculations
DescriptionAt i9s we calculate the safety functions in compliance with the requirements of the current standards for Performance Levels (PL) or Safety Integrity Levels (SIL).
The following standards and software help us to perform the safety function calculations:
- EN ISO 13849-1 Safety of machinery. Safety-related parts of control systems. Part 1: General principles for design.
- IEC/EN 62061 Safety of machinery: Functional safety of electrical, electronic and programmable electronic control systems.
- UNE-EN 61508-1 a 7 Functional Safety of Electrical/Electronic/Programmable Electronic Safety-related Systems.
- IFA SISTEMA software, the SIEMENS Safety Evaluation Tool software.
ExamplesSome examples of safety function calculation software are shown below:
The documentation can be delivered:
- In PDF digital format.
- In Spanish. Other languages on demand.