Installation of Safety Systems for Machinery
DescriptionAt i9s we can study and implement the best safety systems needed to cover possible hazards based on a risk assessment and also, based on current standards.
Among others, the main safety systems are: Safety PLC, safety ESPE, safety detections, safety brakes, safety robot position and/or speed limits, safety vision systems, etc.
SpecificationsThe installations are based on the following standards:
- EN ISO 13849-1 Safety of machinery. Safety-related parts of control systems. Part 1: General principles for design.
- IEC/EN 62061 Safety of machinery: Functional safety of electrical, electronic and programmable electronic control systems.
- Standards regarding distances, ESPE positioning, etc.
ExamplesExamples are shown below:
Scope of the serviceInstallation of the safety systems comprises:
- Risk assessment of the area to be protected, calculation of the PL or SIL, electrical/pneumatic engineering, PLC and equipment programming, installation and commissioning.
DocumentationThe following is delivered with each installation:
- Electrical and safety engineering in PDF format.
(In Spanish. Other languages on demand.)