Performance Levels (PL) according to EN ISO 13849 and SISTEMA software
DescriptionThe course aims to teach participants about the following aspects regarding calculating the safety function performance levels according to standard EN ISO 13849-1:
- Acquire detailed knowledge of the harmonised standard 13949 part 1.
- Calculate the performance levels of the safety functions using IFA SISTEMA software.
- Machine or process safety function designers.
ExperienceSome examples of the course contents are shown below:
ExamplesSome examples of the course contents are shown below:
Contents / agendaDay 1 (morning 5H):
- Safety-related parts of control systems. EN ISO 13849 part 1: general principles for design.
- Operation of the SISTEMA software.
- Libraries for SISTEMA.
- Examples of SISTEMA.
- Calculating the safety functions of a sample machine.
DocumentationEach student will receive a paper dossier of the course contents, in A4 colour and in Spanish.
A certificate of attendance will be issued.