Machinery Safety for Machinery Users
DescriptionThe course aims to teach participants about the following machine safety need-related aspects:
- Know the scope and responsibilities of both the manufacturer and the end user with respect to current machinery safety legislation.
Intended for:Users who handle the reception and acceptance of machinery.
- The course is suitable for technical personnel, project managers, safety personnel, etc., with responsibilities in the process of taking delivery of a machine from a manufacturer.
ExamplesSome examples of the course contents are shown below:
Contents / agendaDay1(8H):
- Directives and Royal Decrees.
Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. Work equipment R.D. 1215/97.
Safety-related parts of control systems EN 13849 part 1
- EN ISO 13857 Safety of machinery. Safety distances to prevent hazard zones being reached by upper and lower limbs.
- EN ISO 13855, Safety of machinery. Positioning of safeguards with respect to the approach speeds of parts of the human body.
- How to ensure that the manufacturer delivers a machine that conforms to standards?.
- How can I keep the CE marking throughout the useful life of the machine?.
DocumentationEach student will receive a paper dossier of the course contents, in A4 colour and in Spanish.
A certificate of attendance will be issued.