Machinery Electromagnetic Compatibility Conformity
DescriptionElectromagnetic compatibility (EMC) is very important for a machine's reliability and performance, and for being able to validate safety functions, such as performance levels (PL) or Safety Integrity Levels (SIL).
i9s verifies the EMC of the machine by means of good wiring practices.
SpecificationsThe inspections are based on the following Directives and standards:
- 2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive.
- EN 61000-6-2 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). Part 6-2: Generic standards. Immunity in industrial environments.
- EN 61000-6-4 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). Part 6-4: Generic standards. Emission standard for industrial environments.
ExamplesExamples are shown below:
Scope of inspectionSpecific checklists.
The following is delivered with each certificate:
- A PDF format inspection certificate.
- A list of possible Non-Conformities found.
(In Spanish. Other languages on demand.)