Electrical Equipment Testing
DescriptionWe carry out electrical testing of electrical equipment such as control cabinets and electrical installations in accordance with standards EN 60204-1 and IEC/EN 61439-1.
SpecificationsThe inspections are based on the following standards:
- EN 60204-1 Safety of machinery. Electrical equipment of machines. Part 1: General requirements.
- EN 61439-1 Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies. Part 1: General rules.
Scope of inspectionThe tests can be the following:
- Protection circuit continuity at 200mA.
- Protection circuit continuity with I>10A, V<12V.
- Protection circuit continuity with I>25A, V<12V.
- Insulation with test voltages 100, 250, 500, 1000VDC.
- Dielectric strength with programmable voltage from 250V to 5100VAC.
- Discharge time/residual voltage at outlet and internal circuits.
- Absorbed current/leaks and power at the machine outlet.
- Trip time/current on Type A, AC, B General and Selective RCD to 1000mA
- Contact voltage.
- Line/loop impedance and Ipsc calculation.
The following is delivered with each certificate:
- A PDF format inspection certificate.
- A list of possible Non-Conformities found.
(In Spanish. Other languages on demand.)