Essential Health and Safety Requirements (Annex I of the M.D.)
DescriptionParagraph 1 of "Article 5 Placing on the market and putting into service" of the Machinery Directive reads as follows:
Before placing machinery on the market and/or putting it into service, the manufacturer or his authorised representative shall:
- ensure that it satisfies the relevant essential health and safety requirements set out in Annex I;
SpecificationsThe inspections are based on the following Directives or specifications:
- Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, on machinery.
- Guide to application of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
ExamplesExamples are shown below:
Scope of inspectionEHSR checklist, according to Annex I of the Machinery Directive.
Note: In order to perform this inspection, i9s must first conduct a risk assessment of the machine according to standard EN ISO 12100.
The following is delivered with each certificate:
- A PDF format inspection certificate.
- A list of possible Non-Conformities found.
(In Spanish. Other languages on demand.)