In accordance with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC all producers of machinery are obliged to carry out an evaluation procedure to assess the conformity of the machinery they produce.
This evaluation is required to gain CE Marking. To achieve this, the machinery has to comply with the essential health and safety requirements in accordance with Annex I and detailed in the Machinery´s Technical File in accordance with Annex VII.
I9s are specialists in Industrial Safety and we assess machinery and produce the Technical File, which is necessary to secure CE Marking. We achieve this by applying the regulations with accountability and sustainability.
The Machine´s Technical File includes:
- Risk assessment in accordance with ISO 12100:2010, (hazard identification, estimation, assessment and risk reduction).
- Estimates of the reliability of the control systems in relation to safety, PL (Performance Level) in accordance with EN 13849-1.
- The Instruction Manual in accordance with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
- The assembly drawings, and mechanical and electrical information.
- The examination and test results of the EHSR in accordance with Annex-I of the Machinery Directive.
- The examination and test results of the electrical equipment (cubicle, installation) in accordance with EN 60204-1.
- The examination and test results of EMC in accordance with EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-4.
- The validation of the safety chains.- The EC Declaration of Conformity for the machinery and all incorporated products.